Join us for our first Google Cloud Security Talks of 2021, a live online event on March 3rd where we’ll help you navigate the latest in cloud security.
We’ll share expert insights into our security ecosystem and cover the following topics
- Sunil Potti and Rob Sadowski will kick off Security Talks on March 3rd.
- Thomas Kurian and Juan Rajlin join us for a conversation on overcoming risk management challenges in the Cloud.
- This will be followed by a roundtable to get insight into cloud risk management with Phil Venables and leaders from the industry.
- Javier Soltero and Karthik Lakshminarayan will talk about information governance in Google Workspace and how it can enable users to access data safely and securely while preserving privacy.
- Following this will be a panel discussion on the future of Confidential Computing with Raghu Nambiar (AMD), Harold Giménez (Hashicorp), Solomon Cates (Thales), Nelly Porter & Sam Lugani.
- You will learn about the unique components of the Chronicle security analytics platform that enable security teams to supercharge their security telemetry with Mike Hom.
- Peter Blum and Emil Kiner will present the innovations we are making with machine learning to better protect networks.
- You will also learn about Chrome browser’s security capabilities, including how Chrome helps support a zero trust environment, with Philippe Rivard and Robert Shield.
- Finally, Timothy Peacock will do a deep dive into Container Threat Detection, a built-in service of Security Command Center that detects the most common container runtime attacks and alerts you to any suspicious activity.
We look forward to sharing our latest security insights and solutions with you. Sign-up now to reserve your virtual seat.
By Sam Lugani(Lead Security PMM, GCP Platform & Google Workspace) and Rob Sadowski(Trust & Security Lead, Google Cloud)
Source: Google Cloud Blog