Making a technology company thrive is all about making good decisions, such as where to build and deploy applications, how to reduce friction and complexity when scaling, and how to help your already-stretched teams deliver faster.
Drawing on the experience of our customers, the Google Cloud Born-Digital Summit will offer practical guidance on building a resilient and scalable foundation for great customer experiences. Over this half-day event, we’ll highlight proven best-practice approaches to data, architecture, diversity & inclusion, and growth with Google Cloud solutions.
From our partners:
Inspiring digital leaders
Born-Digital is an event for app developers, technology innovators and business leaders who are disrupting the market and shaping the future. They are scaling up with leaner teams that have more responsibilities, whether it’s perfecting their MVP, deploying new digital services, or pivoting their customer engagement strategies. In this environment, building future-proof, secure applications quickly and reliably requires modern development practices and the right solutions. The Born-Digital Summit will demonstrate how to use Google Cloud to maximize resources, accelerate production, and minimize costs.
At Google Cloud, helping startups achieve global success is part of our DNA. Through our holistic startup program, we’ve had the privilege of working with some inspiring businesses. Joining us on stage are senior technologists from thriving Google Cloud customers including Wix, Trustpilot, and Market Logic Software.
Creating better apps smarter, faster, and more efficiently
The Born-Digital Summit will offer more than a dozen practical sessions showcasing best practices and tricks of the trade to help startups and scaleups get to market as quickly as possible.
- Opening Keynote: Urs Hölzle, Google Cloud SVP, Technical Infrastructure, will start us off with a presentation on how to increase production velocity without sacrificing security or reliability.
- Data Track: Learn how to get the most out of massive amounts of data with sessions on building your own models with BigQuery ML and detecting anomalies in real time. You can even learn how data can be applied in surprising ways, such as using AI to create new recipes for baked goods.
- Architecture Track: Get practical guidance on how to choose and deploy a cloud architecture plus the latest innovations in the managed Kubernetes space, finding the optimal serverless workflow, and using Cloud Run to deploy in seconds and scale at speed.
- Customer Track: Hear intimate, technical conversations from senior technologists at successful startups like Arabesque AI and Wix. Get the inside story on how these companies innovated new solutions with Google Cloud and launched their products.
Accelerating growth: beyond the tech
It’s easy to focus almost exclusively on technology when so much of your business’ future growth depends on it. But success also depends on how smart and diverse your hiring is, and your ability to match investments to your growth ambitions and pace.
Put your business cap on and join these sessions to get a head start in 2021:
- Google’s Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in EMEA, Karina Govindji, will share key learnings about moving toward a workforce that is more representative of users.
- Our panel of early to late stage VCs, including Merantix, CapitalG and Blossom Capital, will talk us through how they see holistic startup support evolving, some of the key investment trends to watch, and the role of the startup ecosystem in accelerating growth.
The next generation of applications in the cloud awaits. Google Cloud can help take you from startup to scaleup to unicorn. The Born-Digital Summit airs on Thursday 25 March at 9:30 GMT. Register today for free by visiting the Summit website.
By Ori Weinroth(Head of EMEA Campaigns & Programs, Google Cloud)
Source: Google Cloud Blog
For enquiries, product placements, sponsorships, and collaborations, connect with us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!