We live in a digital world, and the future of work is in the cloud. In fact, 61% of HR professionals believe hiring developers will be their biggest challenge in the years ahead.1
During your personal cloud journey, it’s critical to build and validate your skills in order to evolve with the rapidly changing technology and business landscape.
That is why we created skill badges – a micro-credential issued by Google Cloud to demonstrate your cloud competencies and your commitment to staying on top of the latest Google Cloud solutions and products.
To better understand the value of skills badges to holders’ career goals, we commissioned a third-party research firm, Gallup, to conduct a global study on the impact of Google Cloud skill badges.
Skill badge earners overwhelmingly gain value from and are satisfied with Google Cloud skill badges.
Skill badge holders state that they feel well equipped with the variety of skills gained through skill badge attainment, that they are more confident in their cloud skills, are excited to promote their skills to their professional network, and are able to leverage skill badges to achieve future learning goals, including a Google Cloud certification.
- 87% agree skill badges provided real-world, hands-on cloud experience2
- 86% agree skill badges helped build their cloud competencies2
- 82% agree skill badges helped showcase growing cloud skills2
- 90% agree that skill badges helped them in their Google Cloud certification journey2
- 74% plan to complete a Google Cloud certification in the next six months2
Join thousands of other learners and take your career to the next level with Google Cloud skill badges.
To learn more, download the Google Cloud Skills Badge Impact Report at no cost.
1. McKinsey Digital,Tech Talent Technotics: Ten new realities for finding, keeping, and developing talent , 2022
2. Gallup Study, sponsored by Google Cloud Learning: “Google Cloud Skill Badge Impact report”, May 2022
By: Magda Jary (Head of Google Cloud Credentials and Certifications)
Source: Google Cloud Blog